This fast growing mountain community is located to the east Eagle Mountain City and provides beautiful valley views. Eagle Point is a private community that is nestled up against natural conservation land, which offers tons of open space for hiking, biking, and equestrian trails. This community is just minutes from several parks, excellent elementary schools, a brand new junior high school, and soon-to-be-completed, state-of-the-art high school. With the newly finished Pony Express Highway this community is only 15 to 20 minutes from Redwood Road and I-15.
This Eagle Mountain community boasts some of Patterson Home’s most competitive pricing while maintaining excellent, high-quality features and upgrades.
There are no HOA fees in this community.
Here are some great reasons for choosing to live in this beautiful community:
- Community Perks
- Beautiful Mountain Community
- Close to Hiking, Biking, and Equestrian Trails
- Spectacular Mountain and Valley Views
- Easy Access to Shopping Centers and I-15
- Excellent Schools
- Fantastic Parks
- Mountain Ranch Bike Park
- Pony Express Skate Park
- Over 50 Parks
- Awesome Recreational Opportunities
- Dozens of Hiking, Equestrian, Camping, Cycling, Running, and Off-road Vehicle destinations within the community and the surrounding mountain range
- Pony Express Days and a host of great services provided by Eagle Mountain City